Monday, July 13, 2009

"You Like Me, You Really Like Me"










I have just received a 2nd Award!!

Attitude & Gratitude Award -

Many thanks to Caryl aka Charms Of Light for nominating me for this award!! I am humbled and speechless.. except for 2 words--- Thank You.

I must pass this award on as the rules say - comment on this blog; cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog; nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude; link to your nominees within your blog post; comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award; link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.



Now, my nominations for this award are:

All About The Energy
Xavierism
Sophie Lhoste Healing
Reiki Awakening
The Meaning of Existence (and all that): The Curmudgeon’s Guide to Spirituality
blog comments powered by Disqus