Saturday, March 13, 2010

LIVING YOUR DREAM



What is your dream life? Is it having the most toys, the biggest house,  being a size 2 or having  the best of everything?

I am one of the fortunate ones that I am finally living my dream life. Yes, I am a size 2, it may be a 2 plus, but it's a 2! I have a husband that adores me and I him.  It is that last sentence that is my dream life. You see, I get to enjoy each and every day knowing that my husband is here, by my side and has my back. What a great feeling that is. He loves me for who I am, inside and out. We enjoy each others company in every respect. How rich I am.  How blessed I am. How thankful I am.
So am I living my dream life?  You Bectcha!

How are you living your Dream Life?  I would love to hear what turns your crank.
(btw.. there is no right or wrong answers or dreams... to each their own)
blog comments powered by Disqus